With the practicality of a wagon, the capabilities of an SUV, and the class of a Golf, the Golf Alltrack is a versatile, high-riding crossover car which blends quality with comfort. An enormous amount of luggage space, a range of off-road and performance features, and all the technology you could want on and off the beaten track, make the Golf Alltrack built for adventure.
Alltrack 132TSI Premium
Space meets comfort, meets quality, meets new technology. And that's just on the inside. The Golf Alltrack is dynamic and elegant at first glance, sporty and tough on a double take, and it has been purpose built for adventure.
Both dynamic and confident, the Golf Alltrack's design is everything you'd expect from a Volkswagen. A wealth of high-quality details, a clear and elegant design vocabulary, and a vast amount of individualisation options and accessories, makes the Golf Alltrack so much more than a practical everyday car.
Overseas model shown.
There's no reason why you can't be comfortable when you're roughing it off the beaten track. Explore the great outdoors comfortably with 605 litres of luggage space, luxurious upholstery and the latest in infotainment systems.
Overseas model shown.
LED daytime driving lights and LED tail lights increase your Golf Alltrack's visibility at any time of the day. Bright enough to be noticed without dazzling oncoming drivers.
The Golf Alltrack backs up its outdoorsy exterior with a performance-driven TSI turbocharged petrol engine. It'll power up hills, conquer rough roads, make overtaking safer, and get you from a to b, or to anywhere really.
The Golf Alltrack's 1.8L TSI turbocharged petrol engine offers excellent drivability and instant acceleration in every gear. It makes overtaking safer and powering up hills easy, and with super-low fuel consumption of only 6.8L/100km, you're basically getting the best of both worlds2.
How you drive is up to you with a choice of selectable driving profiles: Eco, Normal, Sport, Individual and Offroad.
Enjoy the best grip while driving on wet and rough ground with 4MOTION all-wheel drive. It distributes the engine's power to all four wheels as required.
Just when you thought the Golf Alltrack can't get any better, it can. Optional Driver Assistance and Sound & Vision packages can transform your Golf Alltrack into everything you ever wanted and more.
There's a whole suite of advanced and helpful driver assistance feature available on the Golf Alltrack. Some include Lane Assist, Adaptive Lane Guidance, Park Assist and Front Assist amongst more4.
In-car entertainment and navigation has just taken a giant leap forward. The Golf Alltrack has a Dynaudio Excite 400W premium audio system with 10-channel digital amplifier and subwoofer amongst other features all for your pleasure5.
Volkswagen Genuine Accessories ensures your Golf Alltrack remains 100% Volkswagen. The extensive range of accessories provides you the opportunity to adapt your Golf Alltrack even more precisely to your individual needs. From transport, exterior and interior solutions to alloy wheels that perfectly complement your Golf Alltrack.
Optional accessories at extra cost. Overseas models are shown for illustrative purposes only6.
For added protection the Golf Alltrack can be fitted with the Volkswagen Universal Traffic Recorder, a front and rear camera that allows you to record any incidents onto a removable SD card. You have total control over all camera settings via the UTR Volkswagen App7, which also includes a car finder feature. And the best thing is, the device requires no battery or recharging.
The genuine roof bars provide the base for all roof attachments and are aerodynamically designed to suit the Golf Alltrack.
Load capacity: 70kg
The high-quality aluminium door sill plates with Golf lettering not only protect the heavily used entrance area but adds a more premium look to your vehicle.
1. Fuel consumption figures according to ADR 81/02 derived from laboratory testing. Factors including but not limited to driving style, road and traffic conditions, environmental influences, vehicle condition and accessories fitted, will in practice in the real world lead to figures which generally differ from those advertised. Advertised figures are meant for comparison amongst vehicles only.
2. Fuel consumption figures according to Australia Design Rule (ADR) 81/02 derived from laboratory testing. Factors including but not limited to driving style, road and traffic conditions, environmental influences, vehicle condition and accessories fitted, will in practice in the real world lead to figures which generally differ from those advertised. Advertised figures are meant for comparison amongst vehicles only.
3. Active Info Display is available with the optional Sound and Vision Package.
4. Safety technologies are designed to assist the driver, but should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices.
5. The Sound and Vision package is only available on Comfortline and Highline variants.
6. Optional accessories at extra cost. Overseas models are shown for illustrative purposes only. The above accessories may have an effect on fuel efficiency. Items such as sports equipment, cargo carriers and bike racks are shown for illustration purposes only.
7. The Volkswagen Universal Traffic Recorder App (UTR App) is only for use in combination with the Universal Traffic Recorder (UTR/Dashcam) of Volkswagen Genuine Accessories. Its capabilities include live viewing, data management, a car finder function and being able to adjust the recorder’s settings. All functions of the Volkswagen UTR app require an active data service between the Universal Traffic Recorder and your smartphone. Configurations vary by model (Front only or Front/Rear camera). Consult your local Volkswagen Dealer for further information.